December 2, 2005

Sweet Sausage with Walnuts....I DON'T THINK SO!

It's not what you think it is. This really is food, at least I hope it is because I ate half of it.



“Ingrdients: Walnut, sucrose, grope juice, flour, starch, acid’s regulator. NUTRITION USEFUL: It’s rich with the protein, Fat, B vitamins, phosphorus and potassium. It affected as a blood maker, and nutritive for brain cells, because cantaining of E vitamins, un saturated fat and Flovanoides. Of energy. Its perfect source.

Store in a cool dry place away from strog light & odours. Production is appropriate to Turkish food codex.”


I typed this exactly as it was written. I don’t know about you, but that ‘grope juice’ sounds kinda scary. I ate the thing and I’m not sure what is going to happen to me. I'll keep you posted should I begin to grow any beefy arms or lose any valuable body parts.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Josh-
That looks really REALLY disgusting.How did it taste?

The Jew said...

that is too funny. looks like the baby ruth that went into the pool in caddyshack

Billings said...

Grope juice is so good! You've never had it before Jorsh? I thought a fitness expert like you would have heard of gropes, they are delicious!

Kris Gowdy said...

You already have beefy arms!